Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sheyla Hershey....Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life (old news but its still cool)

Catch Up Newbies Sheyla Hershey....Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life (old news but its still cool)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Sheyla Hershey....Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life (old news but its still cool)

A TEXAS model was saved in a car crash - thanks to her 38KKK (Australian size 16KKK) breasts.

Sheyla Hershey escaped with only bruising.

"They saved my life," the 32-year-old Brazilian said. "They cushioned the impact of the blow. I would be dead without them. My breasts stopped my face and my head being hit. I am so thankful for them."

Hershey, who has had at least 10 boob jobs and plans to increase her bust size to 38MMM, crashed near her home in Houston.

"I was on my way to meet my husband and our two kids at a friend's house, but I started to feel dizzy," she said.

"I swerved to avoid a dog and ended up writing off my car. I hit a tree, spun round three times and then hit another tree on the other side of the road. But I am OK. It could have been much worse."
    Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life | Herald Sun

^^ for teh lulz

BIG BREASTED BRAZIL MODELS FTW

Catch Up Newbies Sheyla Hershey....Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life (old news but its still cool)
    Liked
    4930 times

Random

Catch Up Newbies Sheyla Hershey....Model's 38KKK breasts saved her life (old news but its still cool) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

funny gifs 38kkk