Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)

Product of Determination MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Opp's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Red face MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)

Maia Campbell sober photos

previously: http://www.thetrollsquad.com/forum/f...ood-again.html

she's still get the rondo cuz of her past.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Mmm... she looks super good, but um... I can't even trust plastic with her, she been to places that I never want ma d*ck to ever experience.

Product of Determination MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Opp's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    Mmm... she looks super good, but um... I can't even trust plastic with her, she been to places that I never want ma d*ck to ever experience.
    :249a(*##&b:

so, what if she shows you her paper work... and everything comes back clean?

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i believe in 2nd chances with my whole entire, heart but can i be honest its gonna take a lil more than that to come back from

but if anyone can do it, she can!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)
    Liked
    4930 times

F*ckable.... nope

Im sure she still does this

Seriously i hope she keeps it up and stay off those drugs and that horrible life.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!)
    Liked
    320 times

No, Nope, Never. Just like they say when u kiss a chick your kissing everyone else she kissed. Well just imagine her using that crack pipe, or that needle. My **** goes nowhere near that, to hell with that paper work. Side note, god bless her and i hope she off that ****.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

YO SON U SEEN MAIA CAMPBELL LATELY WUT MAIA CAMPBELL DAT FEEN B.I.T.C.H Y WUT HAPPEN NAH SHE CLEAN&LOOKIN GOOD TO OOOOOOO WORD LEMME SEEEVEN DA FEEN DAVE CHAPPELLSHE'S AT DA POINT OF NO RETURN IDGAF ABOUT PAPERS OR PAPER SHE MIGHT HAVE OR GET SHE'S A RAP

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

I'm glad she's trying to clean herself up; never want a sister or brother to go out like that. But for the record, she can't get it - papers or no papers.

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

all ya'll sound like church niccas... i guess the hood got suttin against "crackheads"

not me...

Catch Up Newbies MAIA CAMPBELL BOUNCES BACK from ROCK BOTTOM -- (FU*KABLE Status?!) SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Yo, I'll keep it real. She's fu*kable, the difference between her and some female out in the streets is that you already know her facts. You would be surprised how many 9-5 working women fly to vegas to sell that puss*, so they still can rock that louie and drive that benz; cuz they can't do overtime anymore .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast