Orange County Fire and Rescue responded to a call at Tiger Woods' home around 2:30 Tuesday morning, according to several reports out of Orlando.

Tiger Woods scandal
tiger What's the latest in the Tiger Woods scandal? Here's the news you need to know.

* Cops: Witness said Tiger was drinking
* Number of alleged mistresses grows
* Caddie says he'll stand by Tiger
* Lawyer's daughter: Tiger must've paid
* Number of alleged mistresses grows
* Whitlock: Media hypocritical on Tiger
* Woods: I've let my family down
* Kriegel: Tiger can be redeemed
* Lusetich: What were you thinking?
* Tour vet, Elin's ex-boss, rips Tiger
* Video: Fallout for Tiger
* Whitlock: Tiger owes us nothing
* The latest on Tiger's troubles

An unidentified blonde woman was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital, according to the reports.

According to Orlando's WESH, the adult woman initially refused transport, then was rushed to the hospital "on advanced life support."

There has been speculation the woman is Barbro Holmberg, the mother of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren. FOX News reports that hospital officials have told them the woman has already been released.

Another blonde woman matching the description of Nordegren, was seen arriving at the same hospital shortly after in a black Escalade similar to the one crashed by Woods last week.

The tag number was reportedly just one digit off that of Woods' Escalade.

This comes on the heels of yesterday's report that a witness told a Florida trooper that Woods had been drinking alcohol earlier in the day before he crashed his SUV, according to a police report. The same witness, who wasn't identified in the report, also said Woods had been prescribed two drugs, Ambien and Vicodin.

The report said the witness who gave police the information also was the one who removed the golfer from his car after the crash. It has been reported that Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, was the one who helped him out of his car after the accident.

"Impairment of the driver is also suspected due to the careless driving that resulted in the traffic crash," trooper Joshua Evans wrote in the report dated Nov. 30 that was released by the State Attorney General's office.

Woods' attorney, Mark NeJame, didn't return a phone call for comment.

The report says troopers wanted to subpoena Tiger Woods medical records because of the witness' statement, but the State Attorney's Office denied the request, citing a lack of evidence.

In another report released Monday, a police officer who responded to the accident outside Woods' Florida home found two iron golf clubs on the ground and $235 in the vehicle.

The Windermere officer said in a report released Monday that Woods was at first unresponsive, lying on the road covered in a blanket and resting his head on a pillow. The officer, whose name was redacted from the report, said the world's No. 1 golfer tried to stand up before the officer told him to lie down for his safety. The officer used the pillow to immobilize the golfer's spine.

Woods was bleeding from cut lips but was breathing normally. His wife was kneeling over him.

The sport utility vehicle's engine was still running, the front passenger door was jammed and both rear door windows were broken out. The two golf clubs were next to a golf cart, which also was in the road, the report said.

Woods hit a hydrant and a tree around 2:25 a.m. the Friday after Thanksgiving. His wife told police she used a golf club to smash the back windows of the SUV to help him out. The accident -- and Woods' refusal to answer questions about it -- fueled speculation about a possible dispute between the golfer and his wife.

Just days before the crash, a National Enquirer story alleged Woods had been seeing a New York nightclub hostess, Rachel Uchitel, who has denied it. After the crash, Us Weekly reported that a Los Angeles cocktail waitress named Jaimee Grubbs claims she had a 31-month affair with Woods.

Last week, Woods issued a statement saying he had let his family down with unspecified "transgressions" that he regrets with "all of my heart." He did not elaborate.

The officer's report was released Monday in response to state public records requests. It showed the cash was in the center console of Woods' Cadillac Escalade.

Florida Highway Patrol investigators arrived at the scene after Woods had been taken to a hospital, the report said, explaining why they were unable to interview the golfer at the accident site. In the days after the accident, investigators made three attempts to interview Woods, but he refused to meet with them.

The Florida Highway Patrol last week closed its inquiry into the Nov. 27 crash, after fining the golfer $164. Woods was cited for careless driving.

The Associated Press contributed to this story.