Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio]

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio] Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio]

Part I

Rick Ross talks Deeper Than Rap Movie Trailer, the real Rick Ross, Eminem and the Game's statements.

http://www.thetrollsquad.com/index.p...Detail&id=3073

Part II
    Rick Ross talks having sex with his shades on, Tia's book, Alfamega working with the DEA.

http://www.thetrollsquad.com/index.p...Detail&id=3074

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio] kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio]

kind of a boring interview.....Ross can say what he wanna but he had to be surprised with Game defending Eminem...50 exposed his private life...Game would expose his rap shortcomings
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

...... Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio] Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Comments on Game wantin to Defend Em and Alfamega Snitchin [Audio]

Who give a ****...I'm tired of Roboboss reaching all the time. We all know that def jam bought all them albums to make it seem that he sold crazy albums the first week. Yes Def Jam is known for that!!!!! Then the second week he only sold 5 albums....makes no sense....**** him and his phony ass LV shades.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent